Monday, January 20, 2014

Surprise Release!

Hello!  Claudette here to showcase the pilot release for our Berry Sweet Daily Life kits!  I'm so excited for this line!  I believe the Berry Sweet line is so versatile for all crafters!  I know most of the Greeting Farm followers are card makers and some of you card makers do dabble in scrapbooking, but what about those that are predominately scrapbookers or daily documenters?  Well have no fear, the Farm is here to help! (^_^)  Our new line in addition to our Berry Sweet Cut and Print files includes, journaling cards, cut tags, and labels and with the twist of sweetness!  Of course we still cater to our our card makers as you can use all these cute cut files in your card making process!  You don't need a cutting machine (although one would make it easier) I find that sometimes cutting them by hand is really therapeutic especially when I'm trying to kill time.  So without further adieu, please help me welcome our Guest DT to showcase these awesome kit!

Corinne, you may recognize her as she has been a Guest DT here on the farm and we are so thrilled to have her back! Check out her awesome pages! 





Jerodelle has been crafting for a year but her work is awesome!  You would never know she only started crafting last year!  She also has a YouTube Channel and that is where you can find her almost daily. Here she has done a two page layout and a gorgeous card.




Claudette,  Some of you may remember me, some of you may not.  It's been awhile since I've been with the Farm but I missed it so much!  I was on the Digital Scrapbook DT and the Scrapbook/Stamping DT.  I'm back and loving it!  Please visit my blog for more projects!





Time for the our Blog Hop, check out our blogs where you will find more creations from the Guest DT. Comment on each blog and hop back here to let us know you're done.  That is it!  One random winner will be selected, and the Berry Sweet Daily Life Kit!  Be sure to finish the hop by tomorrow night (Jan 21st) at 11:30 (PST).  The winner will be announced on Jan 22!  Good luck to all and can't wait to see what awesome creations you come up with using this super cute line!

And if by chance you cannot wait to get your hands on this awesome kit, you can purchase it here.  Have a splendid week and thank you for joining us on our new adventure!

28 comments:

Maria said...

Just finished the blog hop. I loved all the projects that were shared, can't wait to see more!

Rebekah said...

Finished the blog hop. So many adorable and inspiring projects! Those are some talented ladies! :D

Cattiegirl said...

Blog Hop - Check! This is superexciting news! I just started with PL and it feels like this line was totally made for me -love it! Good work TGF and the talented DTladies!
Hugs
//Cattiegirl

Doudou said...

I just finished the blog hop, beautiful creations!!!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

What a fun minihop! Loved the versatility of the projects. The kit is really cute.

Joanne Turner said...

I just finished the blog hop, loving the new kit!

Jud B said...

finished the hop. thank you to the guest DT for sharing their lovely projects.

Daimar Sanchez said...

Hermosos proyectos todo con un toque particular y bien creativo felicitaciones...

RiNNE said...

Love love love that TGF made this kit(s). It really encompasses people's passion for crafting. It's so versatile too! Thanks for the opportunity Marie and Claudette!!

Michelle W said...

Just finished the Blog Hop, my first ever. There are so many crafty ladies out there. I really love the versatility of this new collection.

Sue D said...

Looks like a fun kit--I enjoyed the projects on the blog hop.

Suzy said...

My friend Danni just sent me this link as I do Project Life. I would LOVE to try your new, surprise release. These are too cute! -Suzanne suzyq28024@gmail.com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fabulous projects in today's hop. Love all of the creativity.

carsondcat said...

Kia Ora,

Just finished the hop. Loved all the projects, they're all so BERRY special.

Nicky
=^.^=

Doris said...

I just did the blog hop and got so many great ideas from it. Thanks!

Blankina said...

Very cute versatile set !! Amazing how many ways to use them great hop,
Thanks Blankina

njbowen said...

Great hop- thank you! Love the coloring and sentiments GBY!

njbowen said...

Great hop- thank you! Love the coloring and sentiments GBY!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

What a super fun hop and great projects....super cute kit!

Katya said...

Finished the hop! Everyone's projects look "berry berry" cute! Love it! Now I want to start Project Life :P

Thanks for the opportunity to win this cute kit :)

Katya Bess
Kattyxotica.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Love it!

Aida said...

WElCOME!! Love her work!! B E A Utiful!! :)

Jaratzed said...

Visited their blogs. Very interesting. I went aww with the layout that had pic of dog. lol.

Annywz said...

Great blog hop to get us started with inspirations! i have so much fun visiting each DT members and looking at their projects. Each one of them so unique! Thank you for the chance to win!

Manhattan Mandie said...

Commented on everyone's blogs! LOVE the projects and would love to play with this kit too!

Angie Ha said...

Fun little hop. Can't wait to see more.

Nitasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nitasha said...


Ohhh, this is exciting! So many awesome things happening on The Farm in 2014! And, I just finished the hop! These ladies are rocking the new kit!