Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wow'd me Wednesday!


Hello TGF friends!  It's Marcy here and I'm back with my 2nd back to back post on the TGF blog!  Today is a fun one as it is the famous "Wow'd me Wednesday"!!!  This is my first "Wow" day and I had so much fun looking through the galleries and internet to find these beautiful TGF creations!I

So let's get started....


Here is Krystal with Sweetie Bean:  Oh my goodness...these are so adorable! Who wouldn't want one of these "Sweeties" attached to some V-Day treats?!!!



Next is Dana with Gigi (Retired): I love the 20's style card with the cream, black and white colors...so elegant!



We have Stephanie here with Holiday Anya 2: This design is so pretty and the coloring on Anya is fantastic!



Here's Blankina with  Stella (Retired) : I love all of Blankina's pretty details on her tag and doesn't Stella look beautiful with purple hair?!!!



and finally Brooke with Valentine Anya: Look at this beautiful card from Brooke who is only 7 years old!  What a fantastic young artist and I can't wait to see more of her pretty TGF projects!


 You definitely all "Wow'd" me so thank you so much for sharing your beautiful TGF projects with us all!    For all of you amazing TGF artists, please continue to join our challenges and share your projects...you could be featured next on "Wow'd me Wednesday"!!! :)  

Until next week...

Hugs,
Marcy









7 comments:

RiNNE said...

Such fabulous creations!! Congrats everyone!!

Blankina said...

Thanks for picking my tag I love all the pretty tgf creazione. A Great inspiration as always . Hugs Blankina

Daimar Sanchez said...

Lindas todas las Tarjetas gracias por compartirnoslas...

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe those are all Fabulous creations! Brooke is over the moon on being picked!!!

Krystal Edmond said...

Thanks so much! Such a treat to be featured along side such lovely creations ^.^

Alana Shaikh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alana Shaikh said...

Occasion cards provides best greeting cards.if you are looking for greeting card to wish your loving ones then get greeting cards australia . We provide greeting occasions cards which express the feeling