Thursday, February 6, 2014

All you need is LOVE...

Hello everyone, it’s Chitra here to share a card I made for Wednesday inspiration post for you all. I used this super sweet Cuddle Anya(retired) for my card and I have to say that she is the one in the first place who brought me into TGF land and OFCOURSE I instantly got hooked!!!


Isn’t she so cute!!! I stamped her on crafters companion ultra smooth cardstock and colored her with copics and paper-pieced her teddy hat. I used DP’s from Recollection. For embellishments I used some pearls, washi tape, and mini cloth pin. Finally the sentiment is computer generated.

See you tomorrow with our new Farm Fresh Friday challenge!!!



CCTVideatechnosolutions said...

Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.
CCTV Cameras on rent in Bhubaneswar

CloseCircuit camera said...

NICE opening i think is the opportunity for talented guys its good step.
ptz ip camera in bhubaneswar said...

This is a wonderful story and love to read this Thanks.